09.01.00 Crew Righting Moment
Only straps are allowed, and in the cockpit only. Any other devices such as trapeze wires are prohibited.
09.02.00 Navigation Aids
All electronic navigation aids are allowed if they are currently available on the market at the time of purchase.
09.03.00 Safety Equipement
09.03.01 Every Boat shall have aboard all the relevant safety equipment requested by local regulations.
09.03.02 The following equipment shall only be aboard even when not requested by local regulations:
- 1 lifejacket for every Crew member;
- 1 lifebuoy (may be of the horseshoe type);
- 1 boat hook;
- 1 stern oar or a pair of oars with rowlocks or two sculls;
- 1 bucket (10 litres minimum);
- 1 anchor or grapnel (5 kilograms minimum) with at least 5 metres of chain (dia-meter 6 millimetres) and at least 20 metres of cable diameter 10 millimetres;
- 1 towing rope.
09.03.03 Technical specifications of the safety equipment are to be found in Appendix 2.